Last Post Wins Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So what does the smart vacuum do differently? Curious. I have 2 Dyson stick vacuums. One for upstairs, one for downstairs. They're pretty good and very light

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
So what does the smart vacuum do differently? Curious. I have 2 Dyson stick vacuums. One for upstairs, one for downstairs. They're pretty good and very light

I had a Dyson V8 and Consumer Report said that the Tineco S12 Pro EX was better and it was far cheaper than the Dyson V11. It doesn't do anything on it's own but connected via wifi so you cab see the power level, if it needs emptied and stuff like that.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I had a Dyson V8 and Consumer Report said that the Tineco S12 Pro EX was better and it was far cheaper than the Dyson V11. It doesn't do anything on it's own but connected via wifi so you cab see the power level, if it needs emptied and stuff like that.
Looks good! Longer running time than my Dyson. We actually got a really good deal. That's why we got two of the Dyson ones. I think they're both V8's. We like them. We have a new cleaning lady. She may use her own vacuum because it has a longer wand but it's very heavy. I'll just make sure she always changes the bag outside to a new one in case she has clients who's dogs have fleas. Once had fleas back in the 70's and we had to have a company bomb the house because I was pregnant and couldn't treat the house and our pets myself. Big mess. Never want that happening again!

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Google search for the win.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Lost in the sauce....win

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I won! Got you to say"spunky" lol

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Good morning everyone. Let's jumpstart this weekend with a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.