Last Post Wins Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
No issues at all... I've had mine since release day and never drops.. 5G is some spots here in NY... What are you seeing?
I found the issue. I swapped to a One plus 9 pro and seeing the same issue. So I'm not thinking heavily of going back to the fold 2. So heavily I'm in line at Best buy ready to make the swap

Sent from my LE2125 using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The battery life on the 9 pro if garbage .

Sent from my LE2125 using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh man you losing me now lol how long did you have the OP9P
I no longer have the OP 9 pro. After taking it off the charger this morning and watching that battery tank with me not doing anything at times, I went back to Best buy and decided to pick up the fold 2.

I bought the unlocked 9 pro through Best buy so I was able to do a swap.

Something about the fold. It's like..... Like the moto Droid back when it was IPhone mania, or the note 2. This feels like something different that stands out. Like a breath of fresh air in the world of boring phone designs. When you sit this phone down you know it's different. Where as even with the one plus 9 pro, after I set it all up. It feels the same. Nothing exciting. 120 hz display, big ram numbers, hey I'm about that life. But next to even my Pixel 4xl they feel the same.

Long post but for me "Mr I hate Samsung phones", I hate to admit it. Samsung did it again. Except this is more note 1 feeling. I think they will need at least 2 more folds to be note 2 polished.

Are you running stock?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
I no longer have...

... Long post but for me "Mr I hate Samsung phones", I hate to admit it. Samsung did it again. Except this is more note 1 feeling. I think they will need at least 2 more folds to be note 2 polished.

LOL...

Hate Samsung? The best always gets the hate...
I completely understand, I say I hate Apple, yet it's not the product, I just don't like the operation of the phone...
But I own the stock...

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I no longer have the OP 9 pro. After taking it off the charger this morning and watching that battery tank with me not doing anything at times, I went back to Best buy and decided to pick up the fold 2.

I bought the unlocked 9 pro through Best buy so I was able to do a swap.

Something about the fold. It's like..... Like the moto Droid back when it was IPhone mania, or the note 2. This feels like something different that stands out. Like a breath of fresh air in the world of boring phone designs. When you sit this phone down you know it's different. Where as even with the one plus 9 pro, after I set it all up. It feels the same. Nothing exciting. 120 hz display, big ram numbers, hey I'm about that life. But next to even my Pixel 4xl they feel the same.

Long post but for me "Mr I hate Samsung phones", I hate to admit it. Samsung did it again. Except this is more note 1 feeling. I think they will need at least 2 more folds to be note 2 polished.

Are you running stock?

Haha I hear ya man....yea stock with GoodLock for customization...and I also use #hex for themes..nothing too crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.