Last Post Wins Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everybody. It's Friday.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

had to rake the 6 inches of leaves. thought they would be in the pile through monday and after the rain sunday, half the pile would be back in my yard. Took about an hour to rake, that includes changing my pants after that big rabbit jumped out from under a pile of leaves just as I was about to rake it :) Just as I was about finished raking, here comes the city with their giant vacuum and got them. that was a major win

had to rake the 6 inches of leaves. thought they would be in the pile through monday and after the rain sunday, half the pile would be back in my yard. Took about an hour to rake, that includes changing my pants after that big rabbit jumped out from under a pile of leaves just as I was about to rake it :) Just as I was about finished raking, here comes the city with their giant vacuum and got them. that was a major win
Glad to hear that your Autumn leaves will no longer be drifting by your window. And soon you should be hearing old winter's song. For the win.

As I sit here in the dark, SoCal Edison assures me I have plenty of power. I'm beginning to think they're the dimmest bulbs of the whole lot. "Let me ping your meter again.......yup you have power". The whole street doesn't have power lady, jeesh.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Hope you got power back!

Got my power back, yay. Secretary forgot to push "buy now". No scrambling to hunt down a present in time, poo.

Caught me just sayin sleeping
First post of the day win

Sent from my Moto Z (2)

Good morning everybody. It's Saturday. A half inch of snow yesterday morning, which all melted. Have a winning day!

Well it's Saturday, YAY. Was going to do some last minute Christmas crap, BUT, you know what gang? There is one more weekend to get that stuff done. WOOHOO. Now, where did I hide the key to the liquor cabinet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back