Last Post Wins Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Good morning Y'all Happy weekend!

Wow "Hail NO" that's not a good thing...

So, propane tanks can't be filled there, or they are old, past their certification stamp?
Yes, actually the date of manufacture is embossed into the metal around the valve. Only usable for 12 years here. The recyclers melt down the metal for scrap after they make sure the tank is fully empty. Once past the date, there's no way any reputable propane dealer will refill these, so they're only junk to me. So getting them out of my garage was a big win

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Chillin by the pool FTW.

Might as well enjoy the weather while I'm still in SoKali...
f3c1f36bfc1972fbe6e64c72818c82c7.jpg
Lovely spot to chill. Too bad it's in that state

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Yes, actually the date of manufacture is embossed into the metal around the valve. Only usable for 12 years here. The recyclers melt down the metal for scrap after they make sure the tank is fully empty. Once past the date, there's no way any reputable propane dealer will refill these, so they're only junk to me. So getting them out of my garage was a big win

Our Med gas refiller in town(Airgas) used to check and re-hyro then restamp them, like $10, $30ish now, and now you get new ones for $25 at Costco/Home Depot.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Our cleaning ladies retired today! Looks like my vacuum, going forward, will be coming out of retirement. I guess I'll have $250 more a month to spend on this pricey ammo when and if it's available FTW? Maybe, we'll see how long this lasts

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Our cleaning ladies retired today! Looks like my vacuum, going forward, will be coming out of retirement. I guess I'll have $250 more a month to spend on this pricey ammo when and if it's available FTW? Maybe, we'll see how long this lasts

Get a Roomba! Great for pets too...

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Haha! I don't mind the vacuum! I have one of those stick vacuums and that's fine. It's the toilets and bathrooms I'd rather someone else do! FTW! Is there a roomba for the toilet? if not, there should be Maybe they should adapt the robots that clean swimming pools and miniaturize them for bathtubs and toilets(but not the same one used for both--eek)

Status
Not open for further replies.