Last Post Wins Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like redbert31 is going to be a no show at work, again. The rootbeer float hit the spot, and the table on the refill. Going to abuse PayPal today. Need a temporary attitude adjustment. What to buy? Hmm.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just goofin' off as usual this am

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to goof off all day. Do have to clear off some floor space for the new bike stand. Worst thing is that I'm allergic to brooms. Did get a new cat brush for the kitty's, they seemed to wear out the old one. I still get a chuckle ever time I envision the one getting trapped under the roll-up door trying to sneak out as it was coming down. Disclaimer ensuing. No animals were hurt/smushed in this incident.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I still get a chuckle ever time I envision the one getting trapped under the roll-up door trying to sneak out as it was coming down. Disclaimer ensuing. No animals were hurt/smushed in this incident.

reminds me of an article I read a couple of days ago. great halloween prank, and a big win...

prank.jpg

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Kinda like that, except the rear legs were flailing away. Looked like a frogs legs swimming.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
The afternoon win is right where I left it. . Hope everyone is enjoying National Drink Beer Day.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm going to goof off all day. Do have to clear off some floor space for the new bike stand. Worst thing is that I'm allergic to brooms. Did get a new cat brush for the kitty's, they seemed to wear out the old one. I still get a chuckle ever time I envision the one getting trapped under the roll-up door trying to sneak out as it was coming down. Disclaimer ensuing. No animals were hurt/smushed in this incident.
Hi to your kitties! Keep on brushing!

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
They took real well to the new brush. 2 strokes and they were hooked. One lost about a pound, aachoo.

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's a National Coffee day win here. My sure you all get your free cups today!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
TGIF. Been a long week, heck, it has been a long month. Coffee is on me, no, seriously, I hit a pot hole.

And, darn it radon222, it is perfect weather to ride to the next town over for a cup-o-Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.