Reaction score
Current Phone Model
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7
They both passed away......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
@redbert31 thank you :) and I try to stay as prepared as I can. If you saw the inside of my truck you'd probably think I'm preparing for a hurricane every day haha. Got to get another vhf antenna for my truck that can handle a lil more power. I just topped off all my power banks and I'll have another full charge on my cell by lunch tomorrow.

T2 Tappin'

BamaBelle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7
I am not very happy with my town right now. I guess i see things differently than others.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
@redbert31 thank you :) and I try to stay as prepared as I can. If you saw the inside of my truck you'd probably think I'm preparing for a hurricane every day haha. Got to get another vhf antenna for my truck that can handle a lil more power. I just topped off all my power banks and I'll have another full charge on my cell by lunch tomorrow.

T2 Tappin'
Good job! You must have been a great Boy Scout!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro

T2 Tappin'
Stay safe out there. Thoughts go out to all on the Eastern seaboard.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Sorry, I am a little confused right now. Hostage and suspect?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
@Sajo thanks man and will do. Maybe I can snag some pics of something decent and I'll post them up.

Been trying to contact the news channel here in NC called WRAL and also weather underground to see if anyone will be stationed here in Atlantic Beach covering the storm or not

T2 Tappin'

Status
Not open for further replies.