Last Post Wins.....Ver 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I am a little confused right now. Hostage and suspect?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
@Sajo.. there was a hostage crisis at a motel where bama Belle lives and the suspect and a hostage are dead

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well unfortunately a bittersweet ending to the standoff. I've actually been able to stay in touch with the hostages family who have been quite humiliated through this whole ordeal. Unfortunately this is just one of those cases where people make poor decisions as we all do. The man's name was Eddie and he had his wife inside the hotel with him. Eddie has lived for his daughter a life full of bad choices. He is now in the last stages of stage 4 cancer to which he decided he did not want to die in jail. Now I know people have various opinions however I stand firm and the fact that I showed no judgment to anyone. Unless you have walked in a person's shoes you have no right to judge. The officers and officials on site decided they would wait the standoff as long as it took because they did not want any deaths. There are always two sides to every story. Everyone sins and no sin is greater than another. This family is embarrassed and humiliated and we have tried as best we can as a town and community to let them know we do not judge them. Enclosing please I beg you don't pass judgment on those you know nothing about you have no clue what negative impact that could cause on a family. Both victims have been shot and are now headed to the hospital. It is and utterly incomplete tragedy that never should have happened. I appreciate all the officers in law enforcement that spent countless hours trying to find a peaceful solution. As well as officers reading this I would like to extend my gratitude for you serving your country and know that there are those of us out there who do respect and honor what you do daily.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Unfortunately, this is a tragedy all around.. I'm sorry Bama Belle...I just found this post now, or I would have responded sooner... It's so sad!!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Unfortunately, this is a tragedy all around.. I'm sorry Bama Belle...I just found this post now, or I would have responded sooner... It's so sad!!

I missed it also. Along with the hostage posts.

Definitely tragic and heartbreaking.

Just a word of advice for all though...don't mix posts like this in a thread like Last Post Wins. These types of posts should probably have their own thread. This thread receives dozens (or hundreds) of posts daily and is meant as a silly thread... serious posts may be easily overlooked. Just a thought.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I missed it also. Along with the hostage posts.

Definitely tragic and heartbreaking.

Just a word of advice for all though...don't mix posts like this in a thread like Last Post Wins. These types of posts should probably have their own thread. This thread receives dozens (or hundreds) of posts daily and is meant as a silly thread... serious posts may be easily overlooked. Just a thought.

You're right @Sajo, I just didn't know how to take it to its own thread without losing what bama Belle had to say...

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
You're right @Sajo, I just didn't know how to take it to its own thread without losing what bama Belle had to say...

I don't think a reply to another post can be used to start a new thread. Your reply was fine, its all good.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't think a reply to another post can be used to start a new thread. Your reply was fine, its all good.

OK then.. But thanks for the info!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Good morning & happy Saturday everyone. Time to get some fresh coffee brewing for a weekend win.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Good morning & happy Saturday everyone. Time to get some fresh coffee brewing for a weekend win.

Good morning... You're up early on a Saturday! Enjoy your coffee and your breakfast. Have a great day

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sleeping til 7 is "sleeping in" for me.

Yeah.. That was me before retirement now I get up about 8... I found that if I let the dogs out at 11p they sleep till 6-630 am and go back to sleep till 8 ( and so can i)
R

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My clock goes off at 330am, no matter what, I did extend it to 600 this am by trying the roll over snooze several times...
But now it's all about the coffee

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.