Laser Etched Art For Your Mobile Phone

warped1987

Reaction score
My friend used to work at a store in the mall that dig engravings, with a diamond tipped machine. And back when I had my flip phone, samsung sch A950, she would do cool engravings on it. So this doesn't seem too special to me since I'm assuming it's the same thing. You can try it on any phone this way.

GruverC

Reaction score
My friend used to work at a store in the mall that dig engravings, with a diamond tipped machine. And back when I had my flip phone, samsung sch A950, she would do cool engravings on it. So this doesn't seem too special to me since I'm assuming it's the same thing. You can try it on any phone this way.

Warped, thanks for your feedback. In all honesty not everyone has friends that work in engraving shops and have the ability to try it and see if it works. If it doesn't come out as they had hoped, they've just spent money on something they can't stand, which it isn't the cheapest by the way, as well as having to buy a new replacement back. We've done all the work, all the trial and error, and we know what will produce the best looking product at half of what you would pay trying to do it yourself, besides the time you've spent. We have very high standards about what we produce. If we don't like it, it doesn't go out, period. Again, thanks for your feedback.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

GruverC

Reaction score
Hey guys,

As a special thank you to Droid Forums we've decided to give it's members a present. We've dropped the price of the LTE/CDMA GNex Multi Tilt Droid Laser Etched Standard Battery Door to 20$ with free shipping. There's only 10 at that price so head over before they're sold out! Thanks again Droid forums!

Here's the link

http://www.gruverconcepts.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=61&product_id=50

Cheers and good luck!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Str8Aro

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
I have a New Hermes pantograph and have "plowed" some fine lines in a bit of plastic and steel with a diamond cutter. I could never get a cut without some burring. Now a laser cut, in my mind, would be the hot ticket. I would say that is "special" due to the artwork done without having to clean a burr. Not only that, you know what results you are getting in a finished product before you buy.

In case some of you haven't fully explored Gruver's web site, they are making a donation on all sales to "Homes for our troops". No matter what our political or personal convictions are, some of our family and friends are returning that need a hand. Some of these troops didn't ask for what they got. Sounds like the Gruvers got their stuff together! :clap:

nikecar

Reaction score
No, we have the CDMA/LTE standard GNex battery door with that design already etched and ready for sale. No sending required although we're contemplating having a buyback of your old door for a couple bucks off. That's just something we've been thinking about.
if that is the case, then good luck. your website looked a bit of a mess so I didn't dig around too much. :p

Eidt: I just revisited your site and it looks much different. That I could navigate. Yesterday it was different. Black background, the circles were up top and hard to read anything. Clicking them kept saying coming soon or something like that.

Hey guys,

As a special thank you to Droid Forums we've decided to give it's members a present. We've dropped the price of the LTE/CDMA GNex Multi Tilt Droid Laser Etched Standard Battery Door to 20$ with free shipping. There's only 10 at that price so head over before they're sold out! Thanks again Droid forums!

Here's the link

Samsung Galaxy LTE - Droid Forums Special Purchase

Cheers and good luck!

to give members a present, you need to offer more than just the GN. There ARE more owners of other phones here.

djsiva

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Here's the link

Samsung Galaxy LTE - Droid Forums Special Purchase

Cheers and good luck!

Just bought one. :)

GruverC

Reaction score
if that is the case, then good luck. your website looked a bit of a mess so I didn't dig around too much. :p

Eidt: I just revisited your site and it looks much different. That I could navigate. Yesterday it was different. Black background, the circles were up top and hard to read anything. Clicking them kept saying coming soon or something like that.

to give members a present, you need to offer more than just the GN. There ARE more owners of other phones here.

We made some adjustments accordingly and I'm glad you found the site easier to navigate. You're correct, there are other phones here and we're working on that. Thanks for the feedback.

djsiva

Reaction score
Got mine in the mail today... :)
gruver.JPG

Str8Aro

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Received mine today, as well. OEM back cover, so the fit is perfect! The laser etched Androids are very precise. When you tilt the cover side to side, there is a cool prismatic effect where the little dudes change from a light image to dark. Looks way cooler than just stock, now. Thanks Gruver Concepts!

GruverC

Reaction score
Just a heads up guys, we've sold out of our first design and been able to donate over 200 dollars to the charity we support Homes for our Troops. Thanks everyone and we will have more in stock in the next few days and as always shipping is free in the continental US. Cheers!

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Just a heads up guys, we've sold out of our first design and been able to donate over 200 dollars to the charity we support Homes for our Troops. Thanks everyone and we will have more in stock in the next few days. Cheers!

Nice!! I love the charity you chose as well!! keep up the great work guys.