Largest extended battery I can get for the Droid 3, and still find a case or skin.

Maried7

Reaction score
I have looked and looked and cannot find any cases or covers or skins to protect my Droid 3 with an extended battery. If anyone of you have an extended battery with a fitting protective case, please let me know what battery and case you have. I don't mind it being bulky, since I just carry it in my purse, but I do want it covered, as I have a toddler.
THanks,
Marie

doogald

Reaction score
I have looked and looked and cannot find any cases or covers or skins to protect my Droid 3 with an extended battery. If anyone of you have an extended battery with a fitting protective case, please let me know what battery and case you have. I don't mind it being bulky, since I just carry it in my purse, but I do want it covered, as I have a toddler.
THanks,
Marie

The "holster" case that Verizon (used to) sell fits with the standard Moto extended battery and extended battery back.

Here it is on Amazon: Amazon.com: Motorola Droid 3 Shell Holster Combo with Stand - Verizon Original MOTDRD3HOC: Cell Phones & Accessories

pistacio

Reaction score
I recently won the ^ above^ case in an EBay auction with a car and home dock for $20!

I have the OEM Motorola extended battery, the case fits well. The only problem is the multimedia home dock doesn't play nice with the case on the phone ( yes, i removed the plastic insert on the dock). No problems with the car dock though.