Landscape Clock

Manigma77

Reaction score
I have seen many screen shots with the droid on it's side and a clock/ w weather is on the screen, What is this and how do i get this look?

Trip

Reaction score
Better Home home page replacement app also lets you landscape your home page, go into the options and unselect "Disable orientation change", home page will then go landscape when you turn your phone.

Guindalf

Reaction score
DO NOT use Dockrunner!

It screwed up my Droid and I'm having the devil of a job making it work properly again!

Snaz

Reaction score
DO NOT use Dockrunner!

It screwed up my Droid and I'm having the devil of a job making it work properly again!

Did you "re-run" dockrunner like it stated in the instructions. You need to "run" it again to de-activate it.....even though you may have gotten to other screens it may not be de-activated.

JBag

Reaction score
i have had no problems with dock runner FWIW, been using it for a few days now.

etppkg

Reaction score
Landscape clock again

Sorry to be dense but I am a new Droid user and am not very tech savvy. I have had the landscpae clock and weather screen pop up on my Motorloa Droid and I can't figure out where it comes from and why it only comes up sometimes. I read the previous emails about dockrunner but I'm pretty sure I do not have that yet I still see the landscape page from time to time. How do I get it all the time. Thanks for your help.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Sorry to be dense but I am a new Droid user and am not very tech savvy. I have had the landscpae clock and weather screen pop up on my Motorloa Droid and I can't figure out where it comes from and why it only comes up sometimes. I read the previous emails about dockrunner but I'm pretty sure I do not have that yet I still see the landscape page from time to time. How do I get it all the time. Thanks for your help.

When does it pop up? Is your Droid near a magnet?

etppkg

Reaction score
It has only popped up a few times no particular environemnt. Not near a magnet.

etppkg

Reaction score
]

When does it pop up? Is your Droid near a magnet?[/QUOTE]

Turns out the magnets in the case triggered it. Thanks.