New Droid User

gsxr_guy3344

Reaction score
I recently made the switch from blackberry to Droid and I couldnt be happier. Just wonderin if there is any way to make the moto droid look like incredible with the weather and clock thing on the home screen?
:motdroidhoriz:

mdorrett

Reaction score
I recently made the switch from blackberry to Droid and I couldnt be happier. Just wonderin if there is any way to make the moto droid look like incredible with the weather and clock thing on the home screen?
:motdroidhoriz:

There are two ways to go about this... 1st and my favorite is Beautiful Widgets. It is a premium app inthe market but well worth the investment. If you do not wish to make the investment you can use Weather Widget, also available in the market at the low cost of FREE...Beautiful Widget is a much nicer app in m opinion. Feel free to add me to gtalk [email protected] or windows live [email protected]. I can send you a couple of very useful sites.dancedroid

2guys1droid

Reaction score
We know exactly how to get the look you are talking about. Check out our droid blog here: 2 Guys 1 Droid and find the post about adding/deleting widgets & icons. There we demonstrate how to add Beautiful Home which is a nice widget that will display exactly what you are looking for. It is a paid app and will set you back about $1.92 but is well worth it in my opinion. Hope that helps. Enjoy