Klipsch S4A

Byrnie

Reaction score
Klipsch S4A (with mic)

These are klipsch's S4 earbuds but with a built-in mic for android (the S4i is for iphone). You can also download an app from Klipsch that lets you customize the earbuds a tad. From using the Beats earbuds that come with our phone for an hour, these sound so much more balanced and they aren't bass heavy. I'm a headphile (headphone audiophile) and I love these earbuds. I can actually hear the midrange and the highs as opposed to the Beats which have overpowering Bass. Now of course, when you try these out, make sure the Beats Audio is turned off on your phone or these headphones will like crap.

idiotekniQues

Reaction score
those look interesting. heard good things about klipsch IEM's on head-fi but i have been in love with my triple.fi's after going through an upgrade of westone UM1's then trying shure e4's, then i had the dual driver ultimate ears (step below triple.fis) and then the triple.fi's

what other IEM's hve you used and how do you compare these klipsch to them?

rumblee1

Reaction score
I own a pair of bose QC3 headphones. I bought a pair of bose earbuds for work. They sounded great but I couldn't keep them in mY ears even when perfectly still. Since I own a pair of klipsch heresy 2 loudspeakers, I know of their quality and sound. So, Santa. Brought me a pair of the klipsch s4 buds. Not only do they stay put, they sound awesome. No wonder they win the cnet presidents choice award. GET THEM.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
B

Byrnie

Reaction score
I own a pair of bose QC3 headphones. I bought a pair of bose earbuds for work. They sounded great but I couldn't keep them in mY ears even when perfectly still. Since I own a pair of klipsch heresy 2 loudspeakers, I know of their quality and sound. So, Santa. Brought me a pair of the klipsch s4 buds. Not only do they stay put, they sound awesome. No wonder they win the cnet presidents choice award. GET THEM.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

The following is not intended to be mean or jerk-like: Bose have piss-poor sound quality and are thought of among audiophiles as an overpriced brand. Here's a link you might enjoy with more info on Bose products: intellexual net · m k i v

I just want you to know so you can buy a better product in the future. The only thing that Bose can do somewhat well is Noise Cancellation but even Sony's Noise Cancellation headphones do that better.