Kids Games?

Rynos13

Reaction score
I have a 3 year old daughter who loves puzzle, letters/numbers, or animal games. Any recommendations?

catgoblet

Reaction score
Dash & Ditto's Playground

My husband created a game for our almost 4 year old son that he just published yesterday. You can check out the free version at: http://market.android.com/search?q=pname:com.catglo.dashplaygroundfree

It's a 7-in-1 game pack with beautiful little animal characters playing classic versions of games like jump rope & hopscotch. It's designed by a dad and it shows! Good up to age 10-ish.

stan76

Reaction score
Free online kids game - works on Droid

Here is a free online kids game that I recently released that might appeal to your daughter. You play a superhero dentist who fights plaque monsters. It is designed with kids in mind, so the difficulty is pretty simple. Works best if you have a droid with a slide out keyboard. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Wastons

Reaction score
Treasure Hunt-Ancient Turret
Find the hidden treasures in short duration to get high score. Avoid clicking wrongly as otherwise you will lose 20 seconds in given time duration.
Treasure Hunt Game

Last edited:

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
My son loves angry birds (he calls it brakes because of brsking the wood and boxes lol) and started playing it when he was 2. I also just let him play ant Smasher too. He's already picked up how to restart the game. He's 3 now btw. There is also a lot of color/number/letter games too.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

nancy02

Reaction score
kids games

You can teach variety of things to your kids at your home. There are so many kids game like kids adventure games, kids classroom games, kids puzzle games, and kids cooking games. These games are good for your kids not only for the entertainment aspect but also for the educational aspect.
Some latest free online kids games are Cheese hunter, Garden attack, Santa Claus painting, Make an animal, Crazy monkey spin, Potato President, etc. These kids’ games are added with amazing audio and visual effects that your kid will enjoy.
You can find more interesting games for your kids at online play game.