Kickstand case with extended battery?

haroutter

Reaction score
Hi all, ling time lurker but don't post much. I read a few of the threads and couldn't find the best answer.

Does anyone know of or can recommend a good case with a kickstand that will fit the Verizon 2100 extended battery without removing the battery door? As long as it can offer seido like protection I will be a happy camper. I've heard the seido fits but with the door off.

Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

eeeeevo

Reaction score
Have u herd about the defender by otter box, incipio ngp series. I have the defender on my gn. And I think the incipio fits as per utube video.
Btw if I were u I would do my homework by going to YouTube and checking the videos.
Gl

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

big al

Reaction score
Have u herd about the defender by otter box, incipio ngp series. I have the defender on my gn. And I think the incipio fits as per utube video.
Btw if I were u I would do my homework by going to YouTube and checking the videos.
Gl

how do either one of those cases have anything to do with having a kickstand? Am I missing something?

eeeeevo

Reaction score
The incipio ngp will fit for sure but the volume button is very very sensitive and the power button is very hard to press. The otter defender has no issues on the buttons but it is very very bulky. I have both those cases and now I have the seidio kit (3800 battery and matching case). Now I'm happy. WAY TO GO SEIDIO!!!!
Those other 2 cases is now on craigslist

big al

Reaction score
I still dont get how either 1 have anything to do with the OP's KICKSTAND request?

eeeeevo

Reaction score
I'm sorry my bad
Like I said the otter defender would b the only one that will fit like a glove w a kickstand.

nubby

Reaction score
I use the Verizon holster case, which HAS a kickstand, extended battery, with back on. I used a dremmel and carefully took away some of the back of the case (Inside) Don't go to fast, a little at a time. If you take off too much at once the plastic begins to melt. Fits great now.
View attachment 48159

Rodimus4180

Reaction score
Good idea nubby, sometime I just can't stand the thickness of the otter box case but I don't want the phone naked unless I'm hanging out at home. Which grinding tool did you use with the dremel?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

nubby

Reaction score
I did it with the sanding drum I think. It was a little tough to get into spots because the sides of the case make it tough to hold the tool flat. There may be some sanding discs that can do a better job. I had to do some trial fits but eventually I got it where it needs to be. There area behind the kickstand is thin, be careful!

Rodimus4180

Reaction score
Cool I got the drum and the discs, I'll give em both a try. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus