Keyboards and ringtone no worky

stephen.g.fiddes

Reaction score
Every once in a while my keyboards (especially the onscreen one) will change from typing into the text box, to the search bar (almost as if I hit the magnifying glass button with my hand.) I have tried making sure I'm not hitting the search button, but if I go back to my text box and try typing, it brings the search bar back up. This happens quite often, but not every time. especially in Email, Messaging, and Browser.

Also, sometimes my text ringtone (which is 45 seconds of a song) only plays the first half second to 1.5 seconds of the song, then stops. Other times it doesn't play it at all. and on a rare occasion, it will play the whole thing (assuming I don't respond to the text message.)

OP
S

stephen.g.fiddes

Reaction score
UPDATE: I tried using the voice recognition thing with the onscreen keyboard, and it did everything good till it would have put it in the text box. nothing went in. I typed my text message no problem with the external keyboard, but when I closed the phone to use the onscreen keyboard, it would not input anything into the text box. but the keyboard letters would pop up like it was typing normally, but again, no text input.