Keyboard that anticipates next word?

spydergirl

Reaction score
I like the swype-like action on the stock keyboard, but I like the Swiftkey keyboard feature that anticipates your next word. But I DON'T like Swiftkey itself. Is there another keyboard app or stock setting that lets you use swype/slide action while also anticipating your next word? I also like how the stock keyboard has the dominant hand option which makes it so easy to use the swyping action with one hand.

Sent from my GN2

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
swiftkey flow has predictive test and swiping. have you looked into that

OP
spydergirl

spydergirl

Reaction score
Loving it so far. Only gripe is that it would be nice to have the dominant hand option like the stock keyboard because my hand is too small for my thumb to reach all the way across the board. I have to use two hands - one to hold the device and then use my other hand with one finger to swype. The GN2 stock keyboard has the option to slide the board to your dominant side for one - finger swyping.

Sent from my GN2

OP
spydergirl

spydergirl

Reaction score
Someone else posted a reply about the "Flex T9" keyboard, but their post disappeared and I can't find anything in the app store about it. Anyone know what that one is all about?

Sent from my GN2

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Someone else posted a reply about the "Flex T9" keyboard, but their post disappeared and I can't find anything in the app store about it. Anyone know what that one is all about?

Sent from my GN2

haha that was mine but i deleted it because i read the question wrong. I still use Flex T9, but it appears to be taken down.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Loving it so far. Only gripe is that it would be nice to have the dominant hand option like the stock keyboard because my hand is too small for my thumb to reach all the way across the board. I have to use two hands - one to hold the device and then use my other hand with one finger to swype. The GN2 stock keyboard has the option to slide the board to your dominant side for one - finger swyping.

Sent from my GN2

this is something that each keyboard needs to have built into it. it should come to swiftkey

Chubbydog

Reaction score
Does the NoteII come pre installed with swype, or do you have to download it?

jseah

Reaction score
It comes preinstalled with Swype, Google voice typing, and the Samsung keyboard. Samsung also licensed Swiftkey Flow and included that as well in the Samsung keyboard.