Keyboard problem

rybo404

Reaction score
On my daughters d2, when she tries to type a text using the keyboard. Every time she tries to use the "P" it sends her to the music player and won't type the "P". She doesn't even have any music loaded on the phone.

Any suggestions?

randyb69

Reaction score
I had this same issue yesterday with my "s" key, a simple reboot fixed it.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
R

rybo404

Reaction score
Allrighty then... I feel pretty stupid now. I could have figured that out myself.

Thanks

homertrucker24

Reaction score
Hello. New to this. Had keyboard problem yesterday. Testing w wife..pressed the space bar...keyboard went away. Went into settings...turned off sound on keys...turned off vibration on keys. Fixed. Id rather have them on.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

srvctec

Reaction score
Have you done a search on the forums before posting?

There is already more than one thread about this very issue. Menu/manage apps/multi-touch keyboard/clear data

Sent from my DROID X2

TheLovelyDisaster

Reaction score
I have the same issue..went to the store and they said it was cause of my app killer so they reset it but its happening again and i havent re downloaded the app killer

sajgel

Reaction score
the GB update has a bug in it. goto Menu/multi-touch keyboard/clear data to fix your issue. I have done this with a bunch of x/x2 I have seen and it works

srvctec

Reaction score
the GB update has a bug in it. goto Menu/multi-touch keyboard/clear data to fix your issue. I have done this with a bunch of x/x2 I have seen and it works

Umm, that was already suggested. Does anyone even read a thread to see if the question has already been answered? :blink: