Keyboard "problem"?

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Alright, I've had the Droid 3 since the 14th, but returned one due to horrible battery life. This new one is definitely a lot better and last me over a day with light-mod use.

However, having two Droid 3's, I've notice that on both of em the "m" and "n" don't seem to always push right and I have to go back to make sure they were inputted. It may be because I'm typing to fast on it considering this new keyboard allows me to just blaze through.. but it just always seems to be those two letters only. And noticed this on two devices.

leobg

Reaction score
I'd hate to say it, but the replacement you've got has issue with the KB then. Keyboard is one of the things that was done right and no single key is exception.

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah, I've come to figure out it's just me. Tested the in store one as well as a friends, same problem. My thumbs are simply just barely missing it by hitting the edges of the buttons for some reason.

bonesjones

Reaction score
I have the same problem with the m key.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Rocky

Reaction score
I wonder if this has happened to any of you guys: I tend to press the KB's spacebar mostly (if not always) with the right thumb, right where the yellow "SYM" is, and I've noticed the the actual plastic key has gotten a little bit loose on the far other side of the same key.

I can even carefully lift up that key from that loosened side -- which totally sucks. I don't wanna glue it or try to return it to get a refurb'ed one. (I'm past the 2-week return period, btw.)

Am I the only one or has any of you had this happen as well?

Rocky

sangelopez

Reaction score
When I use my droid 3's physical keyboard and have suggestions turned on while replying a message the suggestions come up right? And when im done typing and press home button i can still see the suggestions on the bottom of the screen. I have to press the back button when im done typing or I have to jus turn the screen in portrait. Is this happening to anyone else?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I use my droid 3's physical keyboard and have suggestions turned on while replying a message the suggestions come up right? And when im done typing and press home button i can still see the suggestions on the bottom of the screen. I have to press the back button when im done typing or I have to jus turn the screen in portrait. Is this happening to anyone else?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
Yes, this happens to me too. I use handcent. To get it off I have to close the phone again or push back. While it's not that big of a deal.. it's still a nuisance.

sangelopez

Reaction score
Yes, this happens to me too. I use handcent. To get it off I have to close the phone again or push back. While it's not that big of a deal.. it's still a nuisance.

If u want to remove it you can just go to settings, laguage and keyboard,and select multi touch keyboard and under device keyboard uncheck show suggestions and you're set.