keyboard help

Alchemist945

Reaction score
Ok I sold my dinc2 to my brother when I got my rezound about a month ago now his keyboard some of the keys won't work but if he uses any other screen in those spots it works fine I had him try other keyboard apps and done a factory reset and still won't work please help can he still take it to Verizon for the 1 year warrenty its not even a year old

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Try clearing the cache for the keyboard or better yet get a one touch cleaner and clear them all. If that doesn't work I'd try taking it in. At that point you have nothing to lose.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

Last edited:
OP
Alchemist945

Alchemist945

Reaction score
LoudRam said:
Try clearing the cache for the keyboard or better yet get a one touch cleaner and clear them all. If that doesn't work I'd try taking it in. At that point you have nothing to lose.

I looked in the apps what name is it listed under

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I'm sorry, I was wrong. I just looked through my wife's dinc 2 and the stock keyboard doesn't have a cache like the after market ones.

Last edited:
OP
Alchemist945

Alchemist945

Reaction score
Idk I'm just going to have to tell him to go to Verizon and see what they can do

EVoorhees

Reaction score
I have this at times. This is due to the RAM being utilized too much or the processor is being overwhelmed. I recommened remove apps that are not being used. Right after the apps are gone, restart the phone by holding down the lock button and selecting restart.

Hope this helps.