prime

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Thanks for stopping by Prime. Take care of yourself & stop by when you can.

Tapped from a Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS

I have been lurker lately, can't leave a community that has treated me so well. :D

OP
prime

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Well hey it's good to be busy in life. Just reaching out to you and seeing what was up. Keep us in the loop if you find free time to work some kernel magic.

The charging port on my OG is broken. I did build a Nexus kernel but it was for ICS, need to get my sources updated to JB.

Really I want to have the first 3.1 based kernel for the nexus.

The Race To Die

Reaction score
The charging port on my OG is broken. I did build a Nexus kernel but it was for ICS, need to get my sources updated to JB.

Sounds good dude. Love my nexus and having a prime kernel could only make the experience better.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score

Hey prime came across a nexus kernel of yours over on rootz but I installed it and it ran ridiculously smooth but no deep sleep at all. Sorry if you were keeping that under wraps lol and I realize its not officially released that I know of just some feed back. Loved your work on my d1 so of course I jumped on anything you'd make for the nexus.

OP
prime

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Hey prime came across a nexus kernel of yours over on rootz but I installed it and it ran ridiculously smooth but no deep sleep at all. Sorry if you were keeping that under wraps lol and I realize its not officially released that I know of just some feed back. Loved your work on my d1 so of course I jumped on anything you'd make for the nexus.

I haven't posted a kernel on rootzwiki

KJW979

Reaction score
Dl'd , installed, can't wait to give it a workout. Unfortunately going to let it settle in as 5am comes early and my body and kids don't allow for all nighters any more. Glad to see you back with a kernel in an capacity you have time to put into it.

KJW979

Reaction score
Only been running ten minutes or so but deep sleep working for me, cpu spy shows been using it. So far so good.

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
Only been running ten minutes or so but deep sleep working for me, cpu spy shows been using it. So far so good.

Hmm I didn't get not even a tiny bit of deep sleep. Maybe I should try again. Sorry not trying the hijack the thread here.