[KERNEL] Kernel (deprimed_test) - Break It If You Can

kevdog

Reaction score
Another accident?? Maybe you shouldn't leave the house for awhile -- that's like 3 in the last 6 months!! That's bad luck.

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Kev
Took the words outta my mouth. But I think the number is around 6. Hope things are on the upswing now.
Plus it's just more evidence of Prime's bad assedness. He may get knocked down, but more importantly, he always gets back up.

There are 2 types of men:
Those who think they can and those who think they can't.
Both are right.
Prime is clearly the former and we've been lucky enough to benefit from his tenacity.

When you gents make reference to "Vanilla", am I correct in guessing this will be a Samsung, but much like myself it will be senseless? And does anyone have a link to reliable info on the Prime? I like to leave the speculation to my oil investments.

By the way, nice kal-el drop, Prime. Jor-El would be proud :)

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

OP
prime

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Another accident?? Maybe you shouldn't leave the house for awhile -- that's like 3 in the last 6 months!! That's bad luck.

Got to, moving to Florida in a few weeks.

The home fire and vehicle accident weren't my fault, the foot injury was. Either way I'm prone to accidents, please stand clear.

OP
prime

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Thanks mate, tenacity is a must during these difficult times.

Believe it or not you guys have seen me through the most difficult time of my life thus far and it's been an honor sharing my kernel and life with you all. Your encouragement has helped and I look forward to the road ahead, it never ends but detours on occasion.

Vanilla = Senseless (in all its naked glory)

Last edited:

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
If memory is working, wasn't that when you tested an irresistible force(your foot) against an immovable object(a wall)?

Prime, don't move to a state shaped like a droopy phallus, come on up to Michigan shaped like a mitten! Plus the median age here isn't hovering in the 70s.

danceswithbongs

OP
prime

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
If memory is working, wasn't that when you tested an irresistible force(your foot) against an immovable object(a wall)?

Prime, don't move to a state shaped like a droopy phallus, come on up to Michigan shaped like a mitten! Plus the median age here isn't hovering in the 70s.

danceswithbongs

I actually thought about moving north but my bones despise cold weather something fierce, I have been in five major automobile accidents so my bones are easily affected by cold. But I'm fine.

Check out my most recent work (loaner from my brother).

aefd58bd-2ed6-2462.jpg

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
I feel you on the loathing the cold, but it's the dry cold. Wait, that may only work when referring to heat. Doh!

As a man from The Motor City, I am guessing that it wasn't a tree due to the U shape and not a V, but maybe the corner of another car or building? Am I warm?

Also Prime, thanks for your kind words to the lot of us. If we were able to provide even a brief respite from the gauntlet, it's nice to hear.
I have learned, perhaps a few times to many, that when you hit rock bottom there's nowhere to go but up.

danceswithbongs

OP
prime

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
A mail carrier ran a stop sign and I hit the vehicle on the rear driver side going 55.

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Whoa, was everyone able to walk away OK?
I am picturing how flimsy and tin canlike a mail delivery vehicle is, did it just spin like a top or did it just stay against your front due to the size and force of the truck? Cuz that blue sucker in the pic looks like one hell of a big flatbed.

danceswithbongs

OP
prime

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
I hurt my knees and right shin, my daughter hurt her chest where the seatbelt went across her (4 xrays and a CT scan later she was found to be OK but had much pain for most of the week). The mail carrier was a subcontractor using a personal vehicle, she got a lump on her forehead and other minor injuries I suppose.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Wow
I really hope you and your daughter are both feeling better and fully mended.
I know it sounds trite, but unfortunately I have learned it really is true, any crash that you can walk away from is a good one. Hopefully you understand my meaning, and know I am not trying to diminish the outcome of your accident.
Sadly, I lost 2 of my closest friends in separate accidents in which big trucks blew red lights.
I am just really glad that you both made it out without anything too permanent.

danceswithbongs

OP
prime

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
We have mended for the most part although I am slower healing as I'm much older than my daughter.

I have received three lawyer solicitation letters thus far, path is uncertain...

Pleirosei

Reaction score
We have mended for the most part although I am slower healing as I'm much older than my daughter.

I have received three lawyer solicitation letters thus far, path is uncertain...

Prime, would you like prayer regarding the situation?

danceswithbongs

Reaction score

Prime
Glad to hear 2 things.
First, really happy you are healing and that your daughter is pretty much fully mended.
Second, in this day and age it's good to hear you're much older than your daughter. I mean, things are crazy these days. You got kids having kids! Damn, I really am getting old. 38 come Halloween.

I see prayer has been covered, which is good since I just used up all mine on the Lions win tonight.

But I can always recommend another succor that might ease pain and definitely reduces any swelling and inflammation.
Plus you won't need to take an additional pharmaceuticals to deal with the "normal?" side effects that are the ruse de guerre of big Pharma. And then another for the side effects from the second, which is addressing the side effects of the first. I feel like I'm talking about those Russian Nesting Dolls.

In college I was pre-something, doesn't matter as watching the renowned documentary Animal House taught me they're all the same; So I would only advise staying away from the firm Dewey, Cheatum & Howe Attorneys at Law, if they send a letter.

danceswithbongs