Keep losing saved favorite contacts

flatfeet

Reaction score
I am having a problem with my favorite contacts getting deleted on my Razr. They are there when I turn phone off but when I turn it on the squares are blank. If I Press on the plus sign the favorites are still checked. If I click on a new favorite all of my old deleted ones will reappear. Thanks for the help.

mboos2

Reaction score
I am experienceing sort of the same thing. I lose my favorites. But I have to go back through and re add my favorites. It doesn't repoulate.

OP
F

flatfeet

Reaction score
I am experienceing sort of the same thing. I lose my favorites. But I have to go back through and re add my favorites. It doesn't repoulate.[/QUOTE

I have to reenter the contacts sometimes also. It sounds like the same problem. I have not had any feed back on what it might be.

xsentrick

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia Z3V
I'm having this exact same issue!

I have a Bionic and this happens to me once a week! I wish someone could pinpoint what is causing it.

RunningJen

Reaction score
I am having a similar problem with my Razr Maxx. When I open the Favorites list, it says I can add up to 20 of my Contacts to my Favorites list. However, a maximum of 8 Favorites will show up in the Favorites widget. If I try to add a 9th, one of the previous 8 will drop off. Help!

roch

Reaction score
Contact favorites widget

I'm having the same problem as Runningjen. Any time I try to add contacts to my Contact Favorites widget on my Razr Maxx, one or two previously added contacts will be eliminated.