Kangerade.Scripts.v04

Monkey74

Reaction score
Any advice would be greatly appreciated, gracias.:motdroidhoriz:[/quote]

U r n the wrong thread to ask this question, but I'd
Suggest trying a lower or different kernel. Some phones
Can't handle 1.25mhz try 1ghz or lower[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your reply, it is working now dancedroid. I don't know what the deal is, but after I installed and it game the error message, I called my number and it took care of the issue.

The problem I'm having now is with the scripts, I can't get the aps2sd to work. Any ideas?

askey35

Reaction score
I'm trying to download your file and it is set to private. was wondering if you could make it public.

I also believe this may be the reason why my boot animations and live wallpapers are not working. I have the goodies file on the sd card, you can go into each folder and it has a .zip file according to each. if i go into the phones live wallpapers it only shows the normal droid wallpapers that were in 2.1.

what is a step by step derections on how im supposed to be doing this as that could also be the reason why it is not working. although i kind of believe i just need your file.

askey35

Reaction score
I'm trying to download your file and it is set to private. was wondering if you could make it public.

I also believe this may be the reason why my boot animations and live wallpapers are not working. I have the goodies file on the sd card, you can go into each folder and it has a .zip file according to each. if i go into the phones live wallpapers it only shows the normal droid wallpapers that were in 2.1.

what is a step by step derections on how im supposed to be doing this as that could also be the reason why it is not working. although i kind of believe i just need your file.

I'd suggest downloading kangerade system v02. It is like kangerade scripts with a little more error checking. As for LWPs it changes the neural network LWP when u goto home->wallpaper->live wallpaper->neural network will b the installed LWP

Thanks for the reply, just read that in a different thread as well.

i still cant get the Boot animations to work, should that get fixed with Kangerade system v02?

B

budmonster

whats the latest app version out? is it 042? if it is, the main link is dead. im on bugless beast but i download the froyo goodies and would like love to use this app.

GeneRs

Reaction score
Fonts

Anyone know which of these fonts best mimics handwriting? Trying to incorporate with new ADW theme and don't really have time to try all of them. Thanx for the help.

RevivaL

Reaction score
link says it's private. can you put it back up?

will this work if I'm using sapphire?

foxdog

Reaction score
go figure, i uninstalled it so i could download and install the new version and its marked as private. guess i will just wait for the next kangerade relice

thac

Reaction score
Is there any way to get the camera-zoom sound off? The "beep, beep" sound when the camera is finished focusing.