k9 mail everything gone

lcarbrey

Reaction score
First thing this morning I checked my email, everything was fine. I didn't install any updates or anything. Went to check my email and it's all gone. As soon as I click the icon I get the initial set up of an account screen. All my accounts and emails are gone. I've tried turning the phone off and on, no luck. Anyone else having an issue?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've used K9 for months and have not had any issues. Not sure what may have caused your issue. Due to switching roms, I've wiped my phone many many times. When I reenter my K9 account information everything returns. Your's should as well.

Let us know if it does not.

Mike

OP
L

lcarbrey

Reaction score
I'm starting from scratch with it. As I add back my accounts (there were about 7 of them *cringe*) they are redownloading. Obviously I did something different from you. Maybe I chose the wrong account when I started back up.

Thank you for the reply.
-Lisa
(PSU '88)

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad your email is reloading. I'm not sure what may have caused the disconnect. I'm sure adding account information for 7 different accounts was something.

Nice to see another PSU alum. I retied last December after working there for 23 years.

Mike

OP
L

lcarbrey

Reaction score
It took a little while to add everything back again, but I'd been thinking I'd prefer then sequenced differently anyhow LOL.

7 accounts were fine for it to handle for the last 4 months or so. Chalking it up to just one of those things.