[ROM] [K]IN3TX v1.0 |12/8/11|

dr0idg0d23

Reaction score
You must be completely stock to upgrade your phone to the .902 update. This is provided by Verizon not me. If you are already running the .902 system then you can flash this. I am not taking on the responsibility of getting you to that point because if you can't figure that out on your own then you shouldn't be doing advanced things like this anyway. I tried to help people get to .901 and when people FAILED TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS they got mad and blamed me. I'm not going through that again. I'm not singling anyone out in this or saying its everyone but, its bad enough that I'm not doing it again.

That being said here is what is changed in the kin3xt v1.0 rom.

Change log: NOTHING

all I did was swap out the needed system/lib files to make this rom compatible with the new radio. It will not show an updated system in the about phone section of your phones menu options.

I can't even guarantee that this will work at all. I do not have a working bionic at the moment. I'm waiting for my sim card adapter. I need people already on .902 to test this for me. If it works then I will start a new thread for you novice users that have questions and need help. However I can't guarantee that this won't brick your phone so if you are not well versed in the world of android don't try flashing this.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Last edited:

wizard

Reaction score
I am already on the .902 what I was setting was your version on efforts room will not load via safe strap. In other words your ROM does not work please fix

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Yolo09

Reaction score
well i updated to .902 and the .901 rom works fine no problems, 3g,4g, and voice

i didnt even up end up installing the .902 rom, really no point

darkstarchuck

Reaction score
Didn't work for me

Tried to install via clockwork and install failed. I was on stock .902, installed eclipse, wiped data, cache, Davlik, formatted system. After the fail, reinstalled eclipse....

wizard

Reaction score
I hope that you did not intend this to be as snarky as it sounded?

My first message I was trying to explain there was an issue.... What was told back to me was not even close to a right answer. So if what I said seemed crude I wonder why.

I am thankful he tried a fix to keep this ROM going but from what I can tell this one is dead. Th3ory has a new ROM " Axiom bionic" so I guess there is no real reason to keep this one alive. The new ROM has it's problems but if every one will not crap on Th3ory this one will be his greatest ROM ever.

Sent from my AXI0M IONIC using Tapatalk

Sadahiro

Reaction score
So just to make sure, the final .902 compatible version is not out yet right? Its still in the testing stage?

darkstarchuck

Reaction score
No. It is not really needed, although it would be nice to have. I have been officially OTA updated to .902. I used the .901 version with great success. My system version now says 5.8.894. I know that the kernel and radio are still .902. What dr0idg0d was trying to do was to have the system files as .902. Don't think it makes much of a difference, IMHO, especially when it comes to how well data and everything else works. I added Blur and am on the Hon3ySCR3AM theme.

Waiting patiently for AXIOM ICS to come out from behind it's ALPHA status...

Last edited:

saintvicious

Reaction score
Axiom is still in alpha, but the latest with working radios & camera dropped today. I'm running it daily. It's pretty sweet, still a few bugs & not much customization (yet), but it's a solid ICS build.

Sent from my AXI0M AOKP using Tapatalk