Justice, GB ROM from source

preusstang

Reaction score
Using your definition wouldn't AOSP liberty be the same thing as this justice? And what exactly have these devs done? Do you mean they've found a way to implement a new kernel?

I don't know much about this "AOSP Liberty" (and can't test it anyway since it hasn't been ported over to the Droid 2) but it says on the release thread that it's built on the Liberty GB base (which in turn is based on Motorola's "Gingerblur" ROMs). Justice, on the other hand, will supposedly use CyanogenMod 7 as its starting point.

As for how the devs have gotten around the locked bootloader, you can read all about it here.

Sweet article. definitely. Its too bad that it has to boot off the .32 kernel. That means we couldn't flash back and forth between cm7 and LGB, right?

jonlutz217

Reaction score
how is this thread not blowing up??!! i can not wait for this rom. so any news on it yet guys? kov, rummy, anyone?

Dullawolf

Reaction score
how is this thread not blowing up??!! i can not wait for this rom. so any news on it yet guys? kov, rummy, anyone?

I agree. I know like most of us on here, we are going to rom install withdrawls. How much longer must we wait for JUSTICE!!!!!

food for thought..... We have a Liberty rom and a Justice rom is in the making. How about for the next big one we call it Freedom!!! It goes along with Liberty and Justice, plus is also means Freedom from blur!! Yeah I know, I am a genious!!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm definitely in withdrawal. I'm just want something to flash. I'm jumping themes just to have an excuse to reboot into clockwork haha

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

leonozug

Reaction score
Really looking forward to this one...hopefully the battery life will be better than CM7 itself. For now I'm flashing the #25 nightly build and see how it is...

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm definitely in withdrawal. I'm just want something to flash. I'm jumping themes just to have an excuse to reboot into clockwork haha

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

Sadly, me too. Y'all gave me the ROM disease... :(

SkyNet Liberty AOSP

falseprofits

Reaction score
You guys are all silly. Patience my friends. Patience will provide an excellent, well thought out ROM, not a hastily tossed together pile of code.

My goal is to get a ROM 100% working the way I want it to - that is the goal. Once I have that I don't really have this crazy desire to flash flash flash ROM after ROM.

When a new ROM comes out that adds a ton new features, sure I'll make the hop, but patience my friends.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Of course, of course. We're all just playing around (at least I am, haha)

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

OP
E

esmier

Reaction score
Lol freedom can be for tablets

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

zer0ed77

Reaction score
You guys are all silly. Patience my friends. Patience will provide an excellent, well thought out ROM, not a hastily tossed together pile of code.

My goal is to get a ROM 100% working the way I want it to - that is the goal. Once I have that I don't really have this crazy desire to flash flash flash ROM after ROM.

When a new ROM comes out that adds a ton new features, sure I'll make the hop, but patience my friends.

+1 - I totally agree.

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
I'm sure this should be a great release from JRummy and the team. May justice be served! :p Seriously though, I'm sure this will be worth the wait.