Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new phone! Sounds like Christmas came a bit early :cool:

zinethar

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8 and Note 10
Good Idea!! Mine is supposed to arrive Thursday. My UPS deliveries are normally early. My fear (or issue) is I will have to sign for it and I NEVER make it to the door fast enough. But if I call, I can make the 20-mile drive to the center.

For those of you who have received it, did you have to sign for it?
Yes I had to sign for it although the FedEx site told me an indirect signature would be accepted.

BigNunz6

Reaction score
Nice surprise coming home from work finding a new toy waiting for me yesterday. Returned my Note 5 to the Verizon to get the 480 credit today, and to my surprise no hassles or headaches from them. Ill be paying 20 bucks a month for 24 months.

BigNunz6

Reaction score
Good Idea!! Mine is supposed to arrive Thursday. My UPS deliveries are normally early. My fear (or issue) is I will have to sign for it and I NEVER make it to the door fast enough. But if I call, I can make the 20-mile drive to the center.

For those of you who have received it, did you have to sign for it?
Yes, I actually received a text on Monday stating a signature will be required. My wife just made it to the door as the FedEx guy was walking away.

zinethar

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8 and Note 10
I can't believe how fast all this has happened. In a week - ordered Note 8, received Note 8, and had the camera bonus from Samsung ahipped to be received Friday.Wow!
If you are planning on getting one of those free things I'd suggest getting the request in fast befor the stated shipping date of the 14th rolls around and they run out!

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Just got my phone a few minutes ago and it is now charging. the hardest part so far was figuring out how to open the cotton pickin box. I am a bit disappointed with the color. the grey is not grey I expected but I can live with it :)

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
Yes I had to sign for it although the FedEx site told me an indirect signature would be accepted.

Yes, I actually received a text on Monday stating a signature will be required. My wife just made it to the door as the FedEx guy was walking away.

My tracking is from UPS. I called them today and they said NO signature required. I guess I will know in the morning-ish. My UPS deliveries are normally around 11 AM :/ My problem is I don't normally go to sleep until 9 AM, guess it will be a long night tonight.

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
I just got an update from UPS. My phone is in Northern Illinois (about 60 miles from me) and it is now delayed due to Hurricane Harvey, now due to arrive Friday

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Just a side note.... It arrived in Illinois last night about 11:30 pm.
I still have no idea why it needs another day

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
thought Harvey already left the building, :-(

They didn't get the memo!
It arrived in my local hub at 5:30. They put a hold on it. I am picking it up tomorrow morning! When they open!!
I will be the person standing outside, in my nightgown, waiting for them to open LOL Then I can go home and charge it while I sleep