Galaxy Note 8 Reviews

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 hands-on review by Tech Radar
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is official and we've got our hands review of the S Pen toting flagship live. 6.3-inches of QuadHD Super AMOLED screen goodness paired with 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity and all the power you've come to expect from Samsung flagships - this time, paired with 6GB RAM.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
was at both best buy and sams club yesterday. they both had one on display. Maybe I am used to larger sized phones but it actually felt smaller when holding.

was playing around with it and found I really miss that physical home button. also found that fingerprint scan is going to take some getting used to.

cannot wait to get my own so I can play around with it without a security cable attached to it.

jesskoh

Reaction score
I am waiting to get mine too

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

DougDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That S Pen is pretty wicked. Sounds like it packs a lot of camera technology as well.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
forgot how much is involved with changing phones, making sure all the apps work properly, all those passwords I cannot remember and forgot to put in my password manager, trying to figure out how to use the fingerprint scanner efficiency, re-setup the launcher, going through and changing all the settings that did not get transfer and more. I am having a ball.

so far the only thing I can say about the note 8