Just trying to figure this all out...

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It's a tough decision but whatever you choose to do, we'll be around to help.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Canadroid

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I actually wanted a Droid 2 but the store was sold out so I got the X. Getting used to the touch keys was a little hard at first but I'm getting the hang of it. I'm definitely slower at texting now haha!

You can't go back and trade for the D2 if they have one for ya within 30 days?

(come on X guys dont yell at me SOMEONE was gonna ask this :D)

OP
poizenvixenx

poizenvixenx

Reaction score
You can't go back and trade for the D2 if they have one for ya within 30 days?

(come on X guys dont yell at me SOMEONE was gonna ask this :D)

You know, I didn't even think to ask lol but now that I've been playing around with the X I think I'm gonna stick with it plus I've been kind of wanting to wean myself off of the sliders and get used to a touchscreen keyboard. Buying the X made me go b***s to the wall on that one. :D

Canadroid

Reaction score
That's def. all good too! I think less handsets will have a physical keys as models advance, so it's probably a smart move, really.

I'm just stubborn, bad at texting and a militant D2 fan! dancedroid

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh and I know we discussed rooting and I think you were disappointed to hear that z4root was no longer available in the marketplace. If you're still interested though, it can be downloaded at the xda developers website.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
poizenvixenx

poizenvixenx

Reaction score
I think less handsets will have a physical keys as models advance, so it's probably a smart move, really.

Let's hope so 'cause so far I'm going back and forth on whether or not I made the right choice. It's a little frustrating when you're used to texting fast and then having to exercise patience with a new touchscreen. I'm not good with exercising or patience so you can imagine my dismay. HA!