Just signed up!

Marlaena1104

Reaction score
Hello all!

I just received my droid over the weekend. My fiance went from At&t to VZW (iphone to incredible), so I decided to add a new line to his plan so I could get his motorola droid he got about a week ago. We're the android couple! :p He is very into technology, especially androids and the latest and greatest. I'm hoping to learn more here myself! I've had blackberrys for awhile, but the build quality was always an issue for him and I. That's my story guys! I'm so happy to be part of the android family!!

Regards!
Marlaena

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Marlaena welcome to the forums.....

I'm glad you decided to register and participate over here. The members here are fantastic and will help you on your way to enjoying the Droid on a whole new level.

Enjoy the forums it's great to have you here.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello all!

I just received my droid over the weekend. My fiance went from At&t to VZW (iphone to incredible), so I decided to add a new line to his plan so I could get his motorola droid he got about a week ago. We're the android couple! :p He is very into technology, especially androids and the latest and greatest. I'm hoping to learn more here myself! I've had blackberrys for awhile, but the build quality was always an issue for him and I. That's my story guys! I'm so happy to be part of the android family!!

Regards!
Marlaena

Welcome, Marlaena! We're so happy you and your fiance have decided to join us! So make yourself at home, and jump right in! You'll find that everyone on this forum is very friendly and here to help and learn! Reading the threads will teach you more than you could ever imagine, and if you get stuck, just post a question - someone will be along to help you out! Hope you both enjoy your time here with us!

:welcome:

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Another (an)droid couple to the mix. I wish my B&C was more interested in her Eris and got on this board as well. This site has a wealth of information. Enjoy.

:welcome:
newbie.gif