Just Signed up from the ROC

Papasmurf

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

On my quest to get info for the new Moto Droid I came across this site and decided to join. Might be getting that sweet phone so it made sense to become part of the community. Can't wait!

J

JohnDroid

Hey everyone!

On my quest to get info for the new Moto Droid I came across this site and decided to join. Might be getting that sweet phone so it made sense to become part of the community. Can't wait!

Hey Papa, welcome to the site!

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
enjoy the site, and glad you decided to join! welcome to the machine!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome Papasmurf.....damn the Droid Army is growing daily. We need some SAW operators so go into the back and pick up your weapon and ammo.

The invasion is in a few days out so sit back, relax and enjoy the forums.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome welcome welcome. Glad to see you here, hope you enjoy your time with us here.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
:icon_ lala: Welcome to the Droid-Side "Papasmurf" !!! :icon_ lala:

If you are of the DRIOD Mentality, this is the Place for You !

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
Wow, the ROC is still around? When I lived in Rochester, they used to only do car audio, but I left that place back in 1994. Don't miss it one bit. I DO miss being that close to Toronto though. I also miss the Sundowner in Niagra Falls.

Zippster

Reaction score
Gotta love the showers at the sundowner, drove limo for quite a few stagettes to peppermints too.

OP
Papasmurf

Papasmurf

Reaction score
Its funny that no one cares about Rochester anymore. So sad. I hate it here too, but I'm employed so not going anywhere yet. I havent been to Sundowners or Mints in forever. Now I need a passport to get there or enhanced license. Sucks big time. Guess I need a passport anyway so......oh yeah I can't wait for this phone! Lol

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
Hilarious! We'll have to share some stories sometime after this phone is released. I'll be coming back up there next year to visit family and friends (graduated from Pittsford Sutherland HS). And of course, I do have passport ready to make that trip over to the 'Downer.