Just recieved 5.9.902 ota

csparrow55

Reaction score
Woke up this morning to update alert. Updated from stock forever rooted 5.5.893. Root maintained after update.I am not part of any soak test, this is actual ota update!

Last edited:

Fumbles93

Reaction score
Yea im 100% stock, didn't sign up for the test, and in South Jersey. Lol i was surprised as hell to get it this morning

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

ariad

Reaction score
I too woke up to the update. So far so good. Live on the fringe of 4g and it seems to be bouncing back and forth with out dropping. I am in Rock Hill SC outside of Charlotte.

Purplfreak

Reaction score
FINALLY!!! Updated 902 at 4:30am 2/10/12. Stock with no test registration. All I can say is this better freakin work or Im done! Not only with my Bionic, but Ill probably leave VZW all together If I still don't have a device that will "Rule all Machines"!!!

blwn327

Reaction score
Mine won't fully install

Sent from my 43v3r ROOTED BADASS BIONIC!

pbcarch

Reaction score
902 came this morning...I am stock. Keeping fingers crossed

Sgtplatypus

Reaction score
I woke and it was there to download.. so I downloaded the official ota update but I keep getting "update has failed" error,I tried to manually install it via recovery but i always get an error message about
"system/app/sytemUI.apk"
then a whole bunch of numbers and letters so no luck im on rooted .893 I've rest factory settings,wiped everything but still can't update I don't know what the problem is.. any help would b much appreciated

Reaction score
Just got the update...downloading now. I am near Richmond VA. Hope for the best! Although, I have really had no problems up to now.

blwn327

Reaction score
Had to restore to a previous back up and yes still badass!! .902successful and kept root

bakos25

Reaction score
Also received the .902 update. The internet seems to be much faster and usually driving to work it goes from 4G to 3G in certain areas. Not anymore!

scknoll123

Reaction score
i just got mine and updated really fast. i dont get why they installled slingbox. they want to charge you $50 for the equipment and $10 a month. Dont they know you can just go buy it a Best Buy and install it your self for much cheaper.

mdroid2g

Reaction score
I just finished this download as well. Have not noticed improvements yet but too soon to tell. I do have amazon mp3 and mog music apps now, not that i wanted them....
well i guess we will see how it does in the hours to come. Im actually starting to like this phone after the last update got better connection and battery life seems a lot better. Hope this one continues to improve.

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
Same experience so far. 4G lock maybe a little more solid . UI may be a zillionth snappier. Haven't actually tried cell radio yet. Had a low volume bug that seems to be gone. Kept root with no forever root...that really seems to be luck of the draw.