Just ordered my droid!

digerati

Reaction score
Hey everyone I just ordered my droid and I know it wont get here until about monday or tuesday, but I had to tell someone! I am very excited to become part of this community.

phone

Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. :) During your wait take a look around here and absorb some info, so you'll be ready to hit the ground running when the phone gets in. You're going to have a lot of fun in a few days. :)

OP
digerati

digerati

Reaction score
Thank you, I am starting to look around and I have even started to make a lists of apps to download when it arrives. I have been looking at the droid for about a month now and broke down and ordered it as a christmas gift to myself last night. :p

will.anaya

Reaction score
Thank you, I am starting to look around and I have even started to make a lists of apps to download when it arrives. I have been looking at the droid for about a month now and broke down and ordered it as a christmas gift to myself last night. :p

dont forget to act surprised when you tear open the package :)

QuPop

Reaction score

Thats what i did by the time my phone arrived i had a long list of apps i just had to download!

bgro

Reaction score
Just got mine last week..best phone I've ever owned by far. You will not be disappointed.

Droidette

Reaction score
Congratulations on getting your new Droid and Merry Christmas! I got mine on the first day of release, and I am still amazed by it. The update did make mine a little glitchy in some areas but better in others - I'm waiting for the supposed new update in January. I still love it, though, and you will have a blast!

JessiesGirl

Reaction score

QuPop

Reaction score
Hey everyone I just ordered my droid and I know it wont get here until about monday or tuesday, but I had to tell someone! I am very excited to become part of this community.

Congratulations!

Here's a link to the User Manual, which does not come in the Droid box: Motorola Droid - User Manual

And here are some tutorials for performing basic functions on your new phone: Online Learning Center - Motorola Droid

manual schmanual! just press buttons till it does something and when u screw it up use the forum to fix it! :icon_ banana:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

I hope you use this website for any questions you have and I cannot stress enough about the search function. If you got any troubles don't be afraid to ask, we're friendly around here!

Erich_F

Reaction score
Congrats, Merry Christmas and all that stuff :)

Remember the POWER of the LONG TAP. :motdroidvert:

OP
digerati

digerati

Reaction score
wow, thanks for the warm welcome everyone! My droid will be here on the 28th, which is probably better because i have work all weekend :/ .And thanks for the links to the manual!