Just Installed Clean Rom ICSE 3.0..problems

Troops2990

Reaction score
I just installed clean rom 3.0 ICSE off Scott's Roms website and it looks great with the exception that every time i try to add a widget to the home screen it says " Unfortunately, personalize has stopped", I also can't figure out how to change the lock screen shortcuts. Please let me know if I messed something up or if this was overlooked in the rom. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

OP
Troops2990

Troops2990

Reaction score
I figured out the lock screen short cuts but still can't get the widgets... any ideas??

jchammer123

Reaction score
Some widgets are actually causing the personaliz option to crash. If you go to scotts website, you can view a list of the widgets that are causing it to crash. The ones that I know of are circle launcher, beautiful widgets, and a few others that I can't remember.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

OP
Troops2990

Troops2990

Reaction score
Some widgets are actually causing the personaliz option to crash. If you go to scotts website, you can view a list of the widgets that are causing it to crash. The ones that I know of are circle launcher, beautiful widgets, and a few others that I can't remember.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums
Thanks I found that out after looking around a bit more, but Beautiful Widgets works just fine for me, my problem was a combination of Tapatalk and the Droid Fourms app.