Just got fired from my job wont be getting a bionic : (

alucard9114

Reaction score
just got fired from my job and wont be getting a bionic i have been waiting for this phone for so long and its about 2 weeks from coming out and i get fired from my job for no good reason at all.:icon_evil:

tcayton49

Reaction score
just got fired from my job and wont be getting a bionic i have been waiting for this phone for so long and its about 2 weeks from coming out and i get fired from my job for no good reason at all.:icon_evil:

Sorry to hear about you job loss :(
But isn't that why they invented unemployment benefits? Plus now you'll have more time to play with it. You could just get it, enjoy it for 14 days and then take it back. Consider the restocking fee as payment for 2 weeks of therapy.

King_Bean

Reaction score

I'm sorry to hear what happened to you. I hope you are successful in finding another job. Stay positive.

Covington

Reaction score
Don't worry mate! In every dark cloud there's a silver lining.
Rush for that unemployment then you can enjoy the Bionic with us!

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
The fact you're more worried about a phone you don't even own than your job might have something to do with you getting fired. Just saying...might want to check your priorities man. :icon_ devil:

wyld

Reaction score
Didn't Loose my job ill be getting the bionic shortly after it comes out! Lol

DarkSlideX DroidX

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Didn't Loose my job ill be getting the bionic shortly after it comes out! Lol

DarkSlideX DroidX
So you get to keep your "Loose" job?

305rev305

Reaction score
Dude you have to find the way way to get that phone! Loosing a job is not an excuse. Do what you have to do...Anything!!!

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
Who on earth wants a bionic and blur when an unlocked nexus prime is coming! Or a vigorrrrrrrr