Just got done playing with the droid!

xkwwwx

Reaction score
I gotta get one. This device kicks ass! Everything about it rivals the storm (except corp/ email) as far as i can tell you can only use gmail on this bad boy. Super fast super customizable. Browser-fugetaboutit. Mega fast-renders pages perfectly. Couldnt find multi-touch. Who cares. Adjustable zooming. Whhhhhicked! Everything about this phone is amazing. Great phone as well. Ui interface is killer. Combines all your social **** together. Great inertia scrolling no bad artifacts.
Available apps and developement capability will be amazing. fast bootup maybe 45 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maps are mega fast. Google google google baby! Everything is adjustable on this phone. Uses same micro-usb as storm. Memory management. Start or stop any running apps/processes. Whooohaaa! You may be able to store and run apps on your media or phone storage. Music app screen is lame but works all the same. No separate video app/ integrated with you tube i think. Slideout keyboard sucks and takes some getting used to (long fingernails please) however the virtual landscape keyboard(you can set to have it or not have it ) works so much better than the storm2 or iphone!!. Ghost keys baby. Nice little 3g/wifi indicator. Didnt get to try wifi. Cant say enough about it. Worth the money! The screen resolution is out of this world. Drop down today and homescreen animation works fast and flawlessly. Go for it DOES NOT COME WITH A CAR CHARGER!

ebean

Reaction score
officially jealous. went to a verizon store in manhattan today and they totally denied that they had one to show me. i practically begged.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I gotta get one. This device kicks ass! Everything about it rivals the storm (except corp/ email) as far as i can tell you can only use gmail on this bad boy. Super fast super customizable. Browser-fugetaboutit. Mega fast-renders pages perfectly. Couldnt find multi-touch. Who cares. Adjustable zooming. Whhhhhicked! Everything about this phone is amazing. Great phone as well. Ui interface is killer. Combines all your social **** together. Great inertia scrolling no bad artifacts.
Available apps and developement capability will be amazing. fast bootup maybe 45 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maps are mega fast. Google google google baby! Everything is adjustable on this phone. Uses same micro-usb as storm. Comes with both comp and car chargers. Memory management. Start or stop any running apps/processes. Whooohaaa! You may be able to store and run apps on your media or phone storage. Music app screen is lame but works all the same. No separate video app/ integrated with you tube i think. Slideout keyboard sucks and takes some getting used to (long fingernails please) however the virtual landscape keyboard(you can set to have it or not have it ) works so much better than the storm2 or iphone!!. Ghost keys baby. Nice little 3g/wifi indicator. Didnt get to try wifi. Cant say enough about it. Worth the money! The screen resolution is out of this world. Drop down today and homescreen animation works fast and flawlessly. Go for it

You can use any email, not just gmail. Also, based on all the reviews and unboxing videos, there isn't a car charger included. I would love to be wrong on that last part though.

OP
xkwwwx

xkwwwx

Reaction score
Maps are mega fast. Google google google baby! Everything is adjustable on this phone. Uses same micro-usb as storm. Comes with both comp and car chargers. Memory management. Start or stop any running apps/processes. Whooohaaa! You may be able to store and run apps on your media or phone storage. Music app screen is lame but works all the same. No separate video app/ integrated with you tube i think. Slideout keyboard sucks and takes some getting used to (long fingernails please) however the virtual landscape keyboard(you can set to have it or not have it ) works so much better than the storm2 or iphone!!. Ghost keys baby. Nice little 3g/wifi indicator. Didnt get to try wifi. Cant say enough about it. Worth the money! The screen resolution is out of this world. Drop down today and homescreen animation works fast and flawlessly. Go for it

You can use any email, not just gmail. Also, based on all the reviews and unboxing videos, there isn't a car charger included. I would love to be wrong on that last part though.
sorry just going on what verizon rep told me.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score

sorry just going on what verizon rep told me.

No worries man. I think there are two separate apps for email, one for gmail and the second for your other accounts. As for the car charger, that would be really really nice.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yup there is a gmail app for only gmail accts and then another that deals with the rest of them, according to the reviews that is. One of the picture even has a corporate email or calendar icon on the screen.

OP
xkwwwx

xkwwwx

Reaction score
Yup there is a gmail app for only gmail accts and then another that deals with the rest of them, according to the reviews that is. One of the picture even has a corporate email or calendar icon on the screen.
ok bye bye blackberry!

Guindalf

Reaction score
I played with one the other day. It didn't have data activated, but it was a 'live' phone in all other respects.

Got a call from my friendly VZW rep this morning telling me there's one reserved with my name on it for tomorrow, so I'll be there around 7am when they open to pick it up! Gotta be in the office by 8:00, so I hope it's ready. :)

I kan haz Droid! :D

ChiliSky

Reaction score
Is it not hilarious how we are all getting worked up over a phone!!!!:icon_ lala: love it...thanks for your view on the phone.....did you say the phone came with the car charger?

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hahaha, Love the review!! Keep 'em coming!

ZeRo_C0oL

Reaction score
Your post gave me a headache to read, but I'm glad you enjoyed your Droid experience. I'm psyched!