Just got a Moto Z Force Droid for my DT2 Desigh Refresh

bill-e

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force Droid
I called Motorola because my DT2 was not accepted as a valid design refresh unit by their web page and the lady was more than happy to overnight me a new Moto Z Force Droid Verizon edition (64 gig) the next day.

The new phone is great as is its battery life though I've only had it a couple of days and it is a fresh 7.1.1 install.

I'm a little bummed that the DT2 had wireless charging and the Z Force Droid is not but heck, it's a new phone. The display is heads and shoulders better to my old eye's than the DT2.

Folks still within the 2 year window who bought the Verizon 64g model might want to give Motorola a call....so far I'm happy I did.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Congrats on the new phone! . If you really want wireless charging the new Moto Wireless Style Shell works very well, and looks good too.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
What is a design refresh they said 32gb version not eligible

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
What is a design refresh they said 32gb version not eligible

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
It's when you purchased a 64GB Turbo 2 and paid extra for a Design Refresh option. Basically, that let you get a brand new phone sometime during the 24 months you owned the phone. And correct, it was only available for the 64GB models a d you had to pay extra for it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk