Just Gave Birth to my Droid--Simple Question

Reaction score
Is there a way to keep the screen from turning off when it's in the cradle? I see how to turn off the screen timeout, but I want it to timeout when it's not on the cradle charging.

OP
Sweet Kitten Feet
Reaction score
nevermind, figured it out on my own. I'm gonna get no work done today.:icon_ banana:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Is there a way to keep the screen from turning off when it's in the cradle? I see how to turn off the screen timeout, but I want it to timeout when it's not on the cradle charging.

Congratulations, Sweet Kitten Feet! The miracle of life and the realization that this will be the most addictive piece of technology you've ever owned! Welcome to the forum!

OP
Sweet Kitten Feet
Reaction score
meh, ;nother question. Trying to change the way the screen looks while in the cradle. I know it can be changed somehow. Is there an app?

myriad46

Reaction score
If you have the official Motorola Media dock the screen will go into "Media Mode" with a big clock and a couple of shortcuts. If you are using a different "cradle" you can load a program called "Dock Runner" which will force it into that mode.

OP
Sweet Kitten Feet
Reaction score
yeah it's got the clock and weather in the corner and a couple other shortcuts. but can't I modify this screen to have say weather, and a news screen or something?