Just bought the motorola milestone.

sbaker34

Reaction score
I have to say I am amazed, everything about it was worth it, the keyboard, the capacitive touchscreen, the keyboard, the apps, it combine the best features of a ipod touch 4 with a keyboard phone. It even looks like it has a retina display like the iphone 4. I do have a couple questions though.

First of all how many charges will it last? I usually charge my phone everynight for school how quickly is this going to wear it out?

Second, Is there any app this phone is not powerful enough to run? I chose it for the keyboard over the HTC desire but I dont know if i will miss the power.

Lastly before 2 years will this phone be totally outdated? I know it wont be high end but Id prefer people didn't call it a piece of crap in a year.

Finally there a list of must have apps?

googlelover

Reaction score
1st: it should last a very long time, I do the same thing and my battery performance hasn't changed much since I first got my phone (droid, but pretty much the same thing)
2nd: Yes, there are a few apps i am pretty sure it cannot run.
3rd:Your phone is already outdated, sorry to say. It is the first milestone correct? If it is then it has almost the same specs as the first droid and it is outdated stock compared to any other phone.
4th: No idea.
If any of the above are incorrect I'm sorry I'm going off the assumption that the milestone is pretty much the same thing as the droid.

OP
S

sbaker34

Reaction score
1st: it should last a very long time, I do the same thing and my battery performance hasn't changed much since I first got my phone (droid, but pretty much the same thing)
2nd: Yes, there are a few apps i am pretty sure it cannot run.
3rd:Your phone is already outdated, sorry to say. It is the first milestone correct? If it is then it has almost the same specs as the first droid and it is outdated stock compared to any other phone.
4th: No idea.
If any of the above are incorrect I'm sorry I'm going off the assumption that the milestone is pretty much the same thing as the droid.

It is pretty much the highest end phone with a keyboard my local carrier has. they had a few htcs but none with keyboards.