Just a quick TV app question

dcook12

Reaction score
Hi, Spent many times on the market but just can't seem to find what I'm looking for as far as TV apps. I don't need a movie app. Like was mentioned in another post, can't sit for 2 hours and look at my phone. Just looking for an app where I can look at an old episode of Seinfeld, Al Bundy etc. Basically reruns of sitcoms. All apps seem to be geared toward live TV that you can only watch when it is on etc. Just would like to watch a funny half hour show whenever I feel like watching. Just looking for suggestions. Thanks in advance for any ideas. And I don't mind paying a few bucks.

darkk2b2

Reaction score
Have you tried jetflicks? That is what I use, they don't have married with children yet but they are adding stuff all the time. They do have Seinfeld though and most shows the day after they air.

naknak95

Reaction score
Hi, Spent many times on the market but just can't seem to find what I'm looking for as far as TV apps. I don't need a movie app. Like was mentioned in another post, can't sit for 2 hours and look at my phone. Just looking for an app where I can look at an old episode of Seinfeld, Al Bundy etc. Basically reruns of sitcoms. All apps seem to be geared toward live TV that you can only watch when it is on etc. Just would like to watch a funny half hour show whenever I feel like watching. Just looking for suggestions. Thanks in advance for any ideas. And I don't mind paying a few bucks.

I use Slingbox ($200.00 though :() and the app is $30.00, but it works great.