Juice Defender and gingerbread

searayman

Reaction score
Juice Defender does not work with any of the gingerbread liberty roms? Any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

albie

Reaction score
As far as I know JuiceDefende's got Gingerbread covered!
(Works like a charm on my Galaxy S2).
Try to uninstall and reinstall the latest version from the Market, the one that says "JuiceDefender - battery saver".
Also, if the issue persists, you may want to contact the JuiceDefender's support forum (http://Support.JuiceDefender.com). The community is quite active, you should be able to get an answer pretty soon or even find the answer yourself simply using the research field.
Hope that helps!

bobAbooey

Reaction score
Works on mine, using it now.

pkbest

Reaction score
works fine.. i dont see a HUGE boost in batt life on JD Ultimate.. its honestly a bit intrusive as it blocks me from getting data at certain points..and i miss emails/twitter updates.

ItsKorun

Reaction score
It's working for me on liberty gb 0.6 and on my nook with cm 7.0.3. Haven't run into any issues with it

pkbest

Reaction score
It's working for me on liberty gb 0.6 and on my nook with cm 7.0.3. Haven't run into any issues with it

yeah, probably should have mentioned I am running Liberty GB v.6 as well...

kernelhappy

Reaction score
For those running JD, have you tried GB or even better LGB without it? My battery life is so much improved since I went to LGB half of me is greedy wanting to improve it further, the other half is saying there's probably not much more of an improvement available without sacrificing some functionality.