Job discount and discount on accessories

tu3218

Reaction score
So my dad gets a discount on our bill due to where he works and I'm pretty sure this also includes discount on accessories at the verizon store. I want to go get a case for my new TB, do I need to bring anything to verify we get a discount or will they see it on my account when I go to the store to buy the case?

georgek

Reaction score
I get a discount also. I went to the store and gave them my phone number and the discount was applied automatically. I didn't have to bring anything else.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

cplofhds

Reaction score
The discount should show up on the account at the store but you have you tell them to look up tour account. I would also shop online. I usually find there are better deals available on Verizon's website than in the stores.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
T

tu3218

Reaction score
The discount should show up on the account at the store but you have you tell them to look up tour account. I would also shop online. I usually find there are better deals available on Verizon's website than in the stores.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Well there is a particular case my friend bought at the verizon store that I really liked. But I tried looking on verizon's site but the search is horrible. It just combines all phone cases together.