Jersey shore...FIST PUMP

AlexSB

Reaction score
How in the world isn't there a jersey shore thread already at such a popular forum lol Sammi shouldn't have came back though ron was jus getting himself together

Liberated Droid II

Vandy343

Reaction score
Don't even get me started lol its not even a good show but damn is there drama funny only reason I watch it. But I agree sammis a word I can't say on here and single ronni is funny as hell!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
AlexSB

AlexSB

Reaction score
Lol yea I thought more ppl would be into the show after LOST and The Walking Dead done its the next best show lol Vinny getting it in this season and Pauly D I heard he wasn't even that good of a dj lol

Yea man ronnie was doing good! Then sam comes back WTF but the joke they played on Mike was mad funny lmao

Liberated Droid II

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
Lol yea I thought more ppl would be into the show after LOST and The Walking Dead done its the next best show lol Vinny getting it in this season and Pauly D I heard he wasn't even that good of a dj lol

Yea man ronnie was doing good! Then sam comes back WTF but the joke they played on Mike was mad funny lmao

Liberated Droid II

The show is very popular but it is popular among teenagers, idk if u saw the "post your age" thread but most of the forum members are over 30/40 years old lol. I also though it was going to be more like 20/25 but no. So yeah that is why there isn't a jersey shore thread.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
AlexSB

AlexSB

Reaction score

Liberated Droid II

The show is very popular but it is popular among teenagers, idk if u saw the "post your age" thread but most of the forum members are over 30/40 years old lol. I also though it was going to be more like 20/25 but no. So yeah that is why there isn't a jersey shore thread.

And that would explain it lol I have never seen that thread the one thread I always see around is the show your desktop and about 3 different Thunderbolt threads. I wouldved thought more around the 25+ age average too, I'm 21.

Liberated Droid II

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
Exactly I'm 21 too. The thread was posted a few months back by a mod just to have an idea of the dominant age group, I thought it was going to be more like college students. I personaly think those threads are anoying cuz its the same over and over again, "when is the tb coming out" "how much is it" I mean like seriously just read yesterdays posts n u will find ur answer but hey it is wat it is.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
My favorite part about that show....and the only time I "watch" it is when the Soup is ripping on it.....oh...and of course the video of snookie getting socked....that is priceless. Only thing that would have been better is if I was there to see it first hand. That girl is RETARDED!

OP
AlexSB

AlexSB

Reaction score
Exactly I'm 21 too. The thread was posted a few months back by a mod just to have an idea of the dominant age group, I thought it was going to be more like college students. I personaly think those threads are anoying cuz its the same over and over again, "when is the tb coming out" "how much is it" I mean like seriously just read yesterdays posts n u will find ur answer but hey it is wat it is.

Like I can't blame them because it pretty much is the best thing verizons offering since the DX but still I like how one of the threads is like the NEW thunderbolt... lol that reminds me I'm still kinda blown T-mobiles getting the Optimus 2x

Lol that was messed up though in all honesty no dude should ever hit a chick, not even if its snookie lol, I thought the guys from the cast were all gonna get booted off the show for starting a fight with that guy

Liberated Droid II