Soak test is finally starting for HD/MAXX HD

vmaxed

Reaction score
Jelly Bean update is running..looks smooth :D

OP
B

bjbuss

Reaction score
It seems to be running well. Very smooth! I like the calendar much better.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
new here, how do I do the update please?

The update is currently in a soak test, once approved, it will get pushed out to everyone, probably within 1-2 weeks.

wvdroidman

Reaction score
go to settings then update. If it is available for you you will be able to download it.

KaChow

Reaction score
Hey... those of us that have taken the plunge, has anyone else noticed that the "Mass Storage" option is gone, when you link your device to the phone. All I have is the (MTP) and the (PTP) connection options? Has anyone noticed this?

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey... those of us that have taken the plunge, has anyone else noticed that the "Mass Storage" option is gone, when you link your device to the phone. All I have is the (MTP) and the (PTP) connection options? Has anyone noticed this?

Yeah... noticed that to, more than likely by design...

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cool.. Yeah always a little hiccup.. JB is solid though..

《Take Note2 BK's here..》

More so with just the way Moto puts things on top and changes a few things. I hate the transparent noti bar, its inconsistent design and clashes with other apps design at times. They removed mass storage, not sure why. Also lost the ability to change eq settings for speaker and headphones like you used to be able to, even though the app for that exists in /system/apps/ I can't find how to change settings. And the camera still sucks lol.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
More so with just the way Moto puts things on top and changes a few things. I hate the transparent noti bar, its inconsistent design and clashes with other apps design at times. They removed mass storage, not sure why. Also lost the ability to change eq settings for speaker and headphones like you used to be able to, even though the app for that exists in /system/apps/ I can't find how to change settings. And the camera still sucks lol.

I believe storage part /notification bar is JB... Same as Nexus.. JB won't help the camera.. Although I didn't find it so so bad.. Overall JB is better IMO so hopefully it hold true for the phone experience...

《Take Note2 BK's here..》