Jelly Bean Rolling out for Devices & Were is our ICS????

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Is anyone else disgusted with the lack of support for this phone? I really regret the investment in especially since there was promises made we would get ICS for it and now Jelly Bean is Rolling out to newer phones. I think I might be switching to an S3.

KeepItReal

Reaction score
Chill. ICS is rolling out now. Lol. The Spectrum and the Rezound have both started getting ICS. They stagger the release, so it's just a matter of time. Check your Settings and look for either a separate menu choice for Software updates or select About Phone and look for it there.

dsakfong

Reaction score
Waiting patiently but has anyone verified this yet and gotten theirs? Tried Software Update this morning but no joy.

OP
hammerhead13

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Still no ICS & now the Spectrum 2 is coming out soon with JB. Go to H-E-L-L LG, I'm done with you! I'm getting an S3 next week.

ARorlando

Reaction score
I don't think it's LG's fault. ICS has been ready for the Spectrum since May - June. I remember seeing a snapshot of an Verizon internal memo that listed the phones that were getting ICS. The Spectrum was listed, but the status was 'On Hold'.

I did an online search trying to find it, again, and if I do, I'll link to it. It was one of the droid sites.

I'm trying not to hit the 'Check for updates' button every day, as I'm sure the OTA update will welcome me one morning, but it's too addicting not to try it once in a while.

Seawitch_SC

Reaction score
Oct 2 and NO update. My hotspot is inconsistent, my browser is now inconsistent & phone not getting emails unless I coax it & sometimes that doesn't work. I will keep ordering replacments until I get what I want. I spoke to an LG rep face to face back in June & they were bragging on the ICS and that it will be anyday now... yep ... uh huh. right.