Jawbone paired but not getting audio.

Pack83

Reaction score
So I've got my Jawbone paired properly with my X but the in call audio still only goes through the phone. Every once in a while it will go through the Jawbone but 95% of the time it won't. I can hear the call end tone, the connected tone and the disconnect tone in the ear piece but that's usually it. Any ideas on a fix for this or are the two not fully compatible? The Jawbone I'm using is a fairly old one. Had it for 1 1/2-2 years or so. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

turdbogls

Reaction score
there are times with my DX and Jabra where it connects but it doesnt connect to phone and media sounds.

go to settings, wireless and networks, unpair your headset, and pair it again. this should connect everything. but maybe not if you have always had this problem. i usually only get this when i switch ROM's. when i do it once, it is good until i wipe my phone.

masterclean5

Reaction score
this worked for me with my era and droid x. I unpaired any jawbones that were listed under settings, bluetooth, etc. then I paired my era again and I have audio for my phone calls. :)