JavaScript

Ronald Machesky

Reaction score
Hey fellow Droid users I'm new n not to tech savvy with this great phone. Can anyone guide me to enable my JavaScript.

I would find it greatly appreciated n it can be your good deed for the day! Thanks a lot n hope to learn some cool thongs on my phone which I will share with other new users! Thanks!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey fellow Droid users I'm new n not to tech savvy with this great phone. Can anyone guide me to enable my JavaScript.

I would find it greatly appreciated n it can be your good deed for the day! Thanks a lot n hope to learn some cool thongs on my phone which I will share with other new users! Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, Ronald Machesky! We're glad that you've decided to join us! Like aminaked said, just open up the stock browser and then touch the Menu soft key at the bottom of your Droid (looks lilke four lines) and then tough More and then Settings. You'll see the box for Enable JavaScript. If you get stuck, just post a question in the appropriate area and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!

:welcome: