jamezelle and metiCk - Thanks For All The Hard Work

beaton3344

Reaction score
Wanted to start a thank you thread. You guys have made an amazing rom. It is by far the most complete rom for Droid 1. Anyway thank you guys very much. And all themers thank you as well.

Also anything I can do to help let me know. Don't know a huge amount but learning quickly.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

CivilDroid

Reaction score
I will second this! I am very impressed with all of the sweet things going on with the MIUI rom. Tons of features that are lacking in other roms plus the easy theming ability...unbeatable!! You guys have done some amazing things! Thank you and keep up the good work!

illmatic636

Reaction score
+1

Yeah, thanks for porting this Rom over and cooking it up for our Droidz.

leonozug

Reaction score
Yes thanks so much for bringing Miui to us. Every other rom is playing catch up to Miui and is taking ideas from it. Ain't nothing like the real thing baby!! ; )

MJ5150

Reaction score
Lemme join in as well. It seems to me like more and more dev work is drifting away from the D1, so I am very thankful you two guys are hanging with us and putting out this killer ROM for us to use.

-Mike

Mev0

Reaction score
It seems to me like more and more dev work is drifting away from the D1, so I am very thankful you two guys are hanging with us and putting out this killer ROM for us to use.

-Mike

Definitely true - I was beginning to get really bored with my D1 and now I am not so bored anymore. Thanks for everything! :heart:

Vikam

Reaction score
This is a very Awsome Rom, and i have used alot of different Rom's, this one is definatly the most stabile and fastest rom that i have had on my D1....awsome work you guys ;)

cowsquad

Reaction score
Yeah awesome and astounding job, well done guys, you've made the greatest rom ever. Keep it up. Thanks for the time and effort that you guys have spent on this rom. I love when people gets jealous of my phone and asked me, what the hell I'm doing to make my phone look so sexy, guess what miui rom brought to you by jamezelle and metick one

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think it's great to see appreciation in the Android community.

You folks are what make this community great! (of course our great devs too :))

r34p3r666

Reaction score
+1

Thanks so much for this awesome ROM!! Took a bit of getting used to, but worth it, can't seem to go back to any other ROM now!! By far the most intuitive of all the ROMs I've installed on my bruised & battered D1. I can't justify "upgrading" to a newer phone now. The D1 has been a workhorse, and I can't see myself trying to shove a GPS unit-sized phone into my pocket! Thanks for showing an aged phone some love!

Icculus760

Reaction score
i want in on this thread too! the time & effort taken to port this to the D1 is SOOOOOOOOO much appreciated. anyone else remember flashing new ROMs every other day? that was so pre-Nov 2010 :)

ZaChYmO

Reaction score
Yep!!! Thank you devs for making my droid a lil more interesting, quite honestly i switch phones every 6 mnths -- thanks to you i dont see myself upgrading for along while!!! I think ill use my upgrade ticket towards a new droid x for my girl, poor thing she has an unrootable eris lol ;d