Thank You ROM Community/Devs

Desicrator

Reaction score
This is not a question, but rather I just wanted to make a post Thanking all the ROM developers and Themers, for all your hard work and time put into these ROMS. They are all very effective and a great move to help improve our phones.

It really is amazing the improvements that you guys have made to the Droid X and every other android device, this is how these phones should have been made in the first place. If anyone running a ROM is skeptical of the improvements go flash an SBF :icon_eek: (so painfully slow), the software put out by a huge company is inferior to a team (or solo) of these Devs. And Frankly I think it is pretty damn cool. I know you guys get crap sometimes, but I know you guys are putting some hard work into these ROMS, and Themes. God knows I couldn't do it (lack of skill and Patience :) )

Also wanna throw a thank you out to those willing to test these ROMS, when they are in VERY early development, and risking killing your Phones,

So just wanted to throw that thank you out there.

Keep up the Hard Work.:blackdroid:

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
+1

I'm not a dev but I will certainly add to the thanks in this post.

So thank you for your work:)

Tap'n from DX while sit'n by a PC.

ultrastigi

Reaction score
I would also like to add to this. Thank you to everyone who make the roms and themes. Without you guys we would have very boring phones.

KHeeney5

Reaction score
Yes, thanks! I'm not a developer (yet) but I am very familiar with programming, and I am an aspiring computer engineer, so I understand the long hours and hair pulling these guys go through!

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE! dancedroid