Itunes music app or better music app?

Nibbz

Reaction score
Is there an itunes likew music app that is similar in navigation and such as the ipod touch? I don't like rthe default playher and would like a better alternative

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

trumpet444

Reaction score
yes there is. its called bTunes and it looks EXACTLY like the ipod touch/iphone itunes

trumpet444

Reaction score
my favorite music player. meridian is pretty nice too tho. plus it downloads the album almost instantly when u play a song. (as long as the song is named correctly, of course)

jgumphress

Reaction score
I like the RealPlayer app from the Market (free). The video is far better too than the stock video player. Plays videos in full screen instead of letter box.

OP
Nibbz

Nibbz

Reaction score
Btunes is great. Exactly what I was looking for. I never thought id have an iphone, but my droid has been customized to the point where I like it more than the iphone. I love droid.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
mspot just came into the market for cloud music streaming, so you can play all the music on your home pc on your droid without having to store it on your droid, you should check that out looks pretty good, plus the stock 2.2 rom has a really nice music player :)
Also for searching music you may want to check out grooveshark really freakin cool music app.

OP
Nibbz

Nibbz

Reaction score
is there an app like mspot thats free?

Riley

Reaction score
I have bTunes and its' exactly like my ipod touch interface for music. I'm trying mSpot and it's working well although what it really is doing is uploading your itunes music to their servers and letting you stream it. You get 2 GB free and can buy additional space. What I REALLY REALLY want is an app that will allow me to remotely access my whole itunes library on my PC at home and be able to stream it on my Droid. That would be AWESOME! I found one app like it but it only works via Wifi, I want a 3G streaming one!

mkw87

Reaction score
Mixzing is a pretty good (Free) audio app............not like itunes/ipod though.

You can set up tversity if you want to access your music at home but the interface will be quite horrible.